Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Friday 4 March 2016

Upcyclisted Directory
































I'm very happy to be included in Upcyclist's DirectoryUpcyclisted.  Antonia wrote one of the best books on upcycling that I've seen. Each time I look through it I see something I didn't notice before so I'll never be finished with looking at it. I particularly love the furniture by Italian company Manoteca, one of the 48 featured artists in her book.


















The play with proportions in this dressing table called Ephemera makes it stand out against most furniture I've seen, this is daring but not loud which I find really aesthetically pleasing.


















And I love this ingenious work table called Windoor that folds away. Isn't great when you see something and love every decision the artist made and wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...