Welcome to Blogesteix. Current information relating to my chandeliers and lots more too!

my website Madeleine Boulesteix Chandeliers

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Summer Snacks

































Just because they look great - Runaway Cornets in Margate. Blue sauce?

























I love food that's visually amazing but looks unappetising - though as a kid I loved toffee apples when the fair came to town. These looked like they'd melted and reset several times though and I wondered who would buy one.......so near to Dreamland.



































Retro sauces.  Spotting all these foodstuffs was like visiting a sculpture park (to my eyes) I did have a swim in the sea in Margate amongst other explorations but nothing seemed as photogenic as these collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...